Safety & Disclaimer
Bottom Line: You built it, so you are responsible for all aspects of safety. Improper use of tools, extremely bright lights, and electricity may cause damage to yourself or your property. Heatsinks are heavy and may have sharp ends. Use caution when handling.
We have also pinned a few builds at http://pinterest.com/makersled
- MakersLED Online Planning Tool: makersled.plan-tool.com (NEW!)
- Blog Post: How to on Planning Tool
- 3D Models & Planning: Build Sheets, 3D Models (Sketchup) for Planning
3D Models of Plastic Parts: For your 3D Printer
We realize a many of our customers have access to 3D printers so we have made the models available at no cost.
- How to Build: MakersHEATSINK SLIM 70W LED Build
- How to Build: Howto Build: 30 LED Build on a 12″ MakersLED fixture
Recipes for the Commercial LED fixtures
- Reef LED Fixtures (Like Ecotech Radion, Ecotech AquaIllumination, Maxspect Razor, Orphek, Kessil, Elos)
- Planted Tanks
- Horticultural/Vegetation/Grow Lights